EXANTE is a wealthtech company that provides centralised trading solutions and B2B financial infrastructure that helps create value through technology.
Our proprietary trading platform enables direct market access to a wide range of financial instruments including stocks, ETFs, bonds, futures, options and more from a single multi-currency account.
With over 600 employees and a decade in the market, EXANTE’s presence extends across over 10 locations, including but not limited to the UK, Cyprus, Malta and Hong Kong.
We're growing 70% year-on-year and hiring globally day-by-day. Learn more about the EXANTE corporate culture and company benefits.
What to do
- integration with counterparties (mostly brokers and exchanges) to fetch financial information;
- automation tools development for internal users and customers.
- design, development, and support microservices;
- code review and unit tests;
- communication with QA, other development teams, and DevOps engineers
- experience in Python;
- knowledge of algorithms and data structures;
- experience in Django framework or Fast API;
- English level is enough for maintaining technical documentation;
- ability to write complex SQL queries;
- high level of personal responsibility
Be as a plus
- experience in Financial Sector (work or a private portfolio), familiarity with trading instruments and exchanges;
- English level B2 or higher;
- contribution to Open Source projects.
- A chance to work REMOTELY in a leading international financial company;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Extra medical insurance;
- Co-financed professional education;
- Free lunch and snacks if working from the office;
- Flexible working hours.