TechWings is an international software development company.
We provide our customers with top-tier engineering talent and extensive technology expertise to build, innovate, and grow. Covering the full cycle of software development, we've successfully delivered a great number of projects in the EdTech, InsurTech, AdTech and other sectors.
We are looking for a middle Golang Developer to work on international projects, who is not afraid of challenging tasks, has an active life position and is ready to participate in company life.
Key responsibilities for current position in our company are:
- Developing, testing (in cooperation with QAs) and bringing to production good working software;
- Implementing business requirements provided by the client;
- Working in a fully agile, multidisciplinary team;
- Monitor, troubleshoot and debug applications;
- Participate and run code reviews;
- Sharing knowledge with other team members.
- Minimum 2 years of commercial experience as Golang Developer;
- Proven experience using SQL and NoSQL databases;
- Very good knowledge of programming best practices and design patterns;
- A keen interest in benchmarking and optimisation;
- Contributions in open source projects are considered a plus;
- Strong teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude and interest in personal development;
- Experience with GIT;
- Experience with design patterns;
- Good communication skills in English.
- Flexible working hours;
- International team of professionals;
- A competitive compensation that takes skills and engagement into consideration;
- Ability to practice English with native speakers;
- Opportunities for professional growth.