Emerging Travel Group, world leader in online travel services, a travel-tech company that owns several international brands: RateHawk, ZenHotels, RoundTrip, and others.
12 years ago we exploded into the travel industry with an innovative B2B hotel booking engine. Today we have representatives in more than 60 countries around the world, giving our clients the ability to book travel services in any country.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager in Kazakhstan to join our international B2B brand RateHawk, develop our business and make the travel world better together!
- Actively promote our international project in assigned territory;
- Develop and implement sales activities and hit the sales targets to achieve growth and expand presence in assigned territory;
- The area of responsibility is Kazakhstan;
- Sign-up new partners and provide them with extended training of our system;
- Initiate an API deals with the potential and existing partners;
- Build and maintain a strong, long-lasting relationship with new partners;
- Prepare, execute, and manage the commercial deals with the partners including the execution of required document flow and technical setup;
- Account clients until the first purchase is made;
- Control of compliance with commercial conditions by partners including the payment flow;
- Provide market amp; competitive environment analysis;
- Provide comprehensive reporting.
- Relevant experience. Ideally, 2-3 years experience in the travel industry and excellent knowledge of the country`s travel market; specialized in sales management or business development of B2B travel companies;
- Competence in API technology deals;
- Personal skills. Proactive, ambitious, motivated, action-oriented, results-focused, appetite for innovative technology, comfortable with fast-changing business environment, teamplayer;
- Analytical skills. Used to data-driven decision-making, metrics-driven and good with numbers;
- International mindset. Ability to understand and work across a wide range of cultural contexts reflecting ETG’s global presence;
- Language knowledge. Fluent in Russian, Kazakh and English, other languages as a plus;
- Readiness for business trips. 20 30% of working time might be required for market visits.
- Competitive salary;
- Career growth opportunities and a corporate culture that encourages professional development;
- Complex and innovative product;
- Young and ambitious team of professionals;
- Learning: seminars, trainings and conferences. If you want to participate in a conference, we will help to organize it;
- Remote work format and a flexible timetable;
- Corporate discounts on hotels and other services.