RYTE.ai is a "next-generation" company for finding the right Medical Experts amp; Healthcare Providers with Artificial Intelligence (AI). Based in Canada and France, RYTE identifies world-expert physicians addressing specific diagnoses and/or procedures and connects them to patients and their physicians via telemedicine in virtually any region of the world. RYTE has an international development team and will operate in the Middle East, Asia, South America, and ultimately the EU and North America.
Headquartered in Toronto (Canada) and having operations in Canada, France, Kazakhstan, and the Philippines, you will join a truly international, multicultural, and dynamic workforce driven toward building something unique that affects Life and Healthcare on a global scale. For more information about us, please connect at www.ryte.ai.
We are looking for an IT Ops amp; Systems Manager with strong expertise in IT operations, infrastructure, and architecture management to manage our IT Systems. In this role, you should be an excellent communicator who is able to translate complex requirements into functional architecture. Your goal will be to ensure our internal IT framework operates properly and follows state-of-the-art best practices.
This is a permanent employment contract.
As an IT Ops amp; Systems Manager, you’ll demonstrate strong technical competence and business acumen through engaging in technology decision-making discussions related to agility and business value surrounding the Azure Cloud platform and other IaaS and PaaS solutions. You’ll empower our infrastructure by sharing subject matter expertise in large enterprise implementations, as well as overseeing the delivery of large, complex, and strategic projects for enterprise customers. You will manage a team of IT Operations, IT Systems, and Cloud Engineers to deliver solutions to complex technical requirements.
- Job Titled: IT Operations amp; Systems Manager
- Job Type: Full-time position
- Experience Level: Mid-Senior Level
- Language: English (fluent), Russian (fluent), and other languages are a plus.
- Education: Master's Degree or higher
- Schedule: Full-Time (12 p.m. - 09 p.m., 1h lunch), Monday to Friday
- Location: ASTANA, KAZAKHSTAN branch
- Offline: Office only
- Reports to: You will be working for the RYTE company under the General Manager's direction
- Understand the company's mission amp; vision, goals amp; objectives, needs amp; requirements to define system specifications
- Plan and design the structure of a technology solution
- Communicate system requirements to software development teams
- Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods
- Ensure the implementation of the agreed architecture and infrastructure
- Address technical concerns, ideas, and suggestions
- Monitor systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals
- Be responsible for the day-to-day operations, maintenance, and monitoring of the cloud server infrastructure
- Establish monitoring requirements for servers and applications as well as develop and deploy alerting strategies
- Coordinate maintenance activities including testing and scheduling for maintenance weekends, including ensuring that all change records have been approved before maintenance events
- Evaluate systems performance and cost and make recommendations for infrastructure improvement
- Create risk mitigation strategies when vulnerabilities cannot be remedied and work with IT security to review and act on any directed changes
- Upgrade and manage all domain services and works with various system owner to coordinate systems upgrades, system backups as well at hardware refreshes
- Develops change requests, and track through approvals to completion, for software upgrades and patches
- Develop technical architecture documentation that details procedures for installation, maintenance, security, configuration, and disaster recovery
- Respond to events and incidents with possible security architecture or negative user experience impacts; take necessary corrective actions promptly
- Plan, organize, and conduct research on complex infrastructure and client support issues that involve major areas of uncertainty in approach, methodology, or interpretation to identify appropriate solutions
- Identify and resolve unique issues, recommend innovative solutions to address new needs and/or issues, and recommend enterprise upgrades, changes, or enhancements
Hard Skills Requirements:
- 5+ years of IT operations experience focused on Microsoft Technologies in an Enterprise environment including virtualization, networking, security, business continuity, system inter-dependencies, and how they impact change management.
- 3+ years’ experience with Azure Administration, Azure Migrations, Azure IAAS, Azure Hybrid Configurations, Azure Networking Concepts and Design, Azure Security MCAS and Sentinel, Azure Virtual Desktop and Scripting
- Subject Matter Expertise in designing, implementing, and supporting solutions utilizing Microsoft Azure, including computing, storage, security, and networking.
- Expert-level skills in Azure Administration with experience with Azure Development and DevOps processes
- 3+ years of experience working with company customers in one of the following disciplines: management consulting, technology implementation, change management, providing customer technical readiness, delivery support services, on-premise and remote technical support, solution development, and gathering technical requirements.
- 3+ years of experience with at least two of the following: IT Service Management (ITSM), TSM process and platform implementations, Service management workflows, ITSM processes, Risk management/mitigation, IT Governance, PROSCI, or related.
- Highly refined oral and written communication skills with a demonstrated ability to articulate and work with modern technologies such as Microsoft Azure, Office 365, Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Active-Directory, Cyber Security, and Open-Source Software (OSS).
- A master's degree or higher in Information Technologies, Telecommunications, Computer Science, or equivalent
- Microsoft Certifications are a plus
- Cisco Certifications are a plus
- Other IT-related certifications are plus
Soft Skills Requirements:
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills at all levels
- Excellent management skills. Flexible, collaborative, and able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to set and manage priorities with multiple internal amp; external customers
- Have the motivation to meet goals/deadlines
- Well-organized and able to work individually and within a team
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Willing to learn new approaches and practices (disciplines, methods, standards, software, tools)