Performs 3D modelling and 2D drafting tasks assigned by the Piping and layout Project Specialist Lead, Engineers and Designers within schedule and with due respect to Quality and Safety requirements related with design, verification, testing or study activities.
Interfaces with other Draftsmen and report on a continuous basis to Piping and Layout Project Specialist Lead; Engineers and Designers.
1) Verifies at any time that the input information used for the work assigned are keeping up with the project development and warn the Project Piping and Layout Designers or Project Specialist Lead on
any detected anomaly.
2) Carries out 3D modelling with either PDMS or PDS.
3) Carries out construction or design drawings using 2D softwares or extracted from 3D for piping networks (overall plot plan, equipment layout drawings, piping general arrangement, piping isometrics and piping supports).
4) Carries out bill of materials or material take off for requisitions.
5) Ensures the quality of documents he produces by a permanent and adequate self-check.
6) Signes the documents produced.
7) Informs all people concerned by the modifications resulting of the documents produced.
8) Ensures, when required, the verification of documents produced by other draftsmen of the team.
9) Updates the documents produced after comments issued by other disciplines (inter-discipline checks) or external stakeholders on the project (Client, Yards, Third party review, etc.).
10) Applies during the work assigned the relevant provisions of the Piping and Layout Department
Quality Control Procedure.
Diploma or Bachelor/Diploma
Employment certificates (Employees with Bachelor for the latest 5 years of experience. Employees without Bachelor for the latest 7 years of experience).
- At least 2 years of experience as Senior Structural/Piping Drafstman
- Fluent in English
- Immediate availability
Below the main terms and conditions.
Main contractual conditions Senior Structural/Piping Draftsman
Position Senior Structural/Piping Draftsman
Work Location Kazakhstan
Duration 12 months, renewable
Rotation 90/21 (90 working days followed by 21 paid vacation leave)
Working days/hours 208 monthly (8 hours / 6 days a week, from Monday to Saturday)
Salary USD 1600 Monthly (net, free of tax from the country of work)
Overtime rate currency USD 11.55 hourly (from the 8th hour from Monday to Saturday and on Sunday)
and boarding facilities Free accommodation and full boarding provided in line with Companys standard.
Medical Insurance Medical Basic (see Allianz Booklet attached)
Insurance D&D USD 100000
Life Insurance USD 30000
Income Protection On site 100% of the salary
After repatriation and arrival in country of domicile:
from day 1 up to 120 calendar days 30% of the salary.
The payment of said benefit shall not exceed a total period of 120 calendar days.
Air fare Economy ticket at the beginning, end of project and for each work leaves rotation cycle.