Duration 12 months, renewable
Rotation 90/21 (90 working days followed by 21 paid vacation leave)
Working days/hours 208 monthly (8 hours / 6 days a week, from Monday to Saturday)
Salary USD 2’500 Monthly (net, free of tax from the country of work)
Overtime rate currency USD 18 hourly (from the 8th hour from Monday to Saturday and on Sunday)
and boarding facilities Free accommodation and full boarding provided in line with Company’s standard.
Medical Insurance Medical Basic (see Allianz Booklet attached)
Insurance D&D As per Company’s standard
Life Insurance As per Company’s standard
Income Protection As per Company’s standard
Air fare Economy ticket at the beginning, end of project and for each work leaves rotation cycle.
1) Transfers originals of contractual documents to proper function(s), in accordance with the applicable procedures. Ensures that all the documents forming the Contract are made available and handed over to the proper function(s) in accordance with the applicable procedures.
Ensures that contractual information used by the Project Team is accurate and up-to-date. Ensures proper filing of contractual information and documents. Ensures the above activities also in respect of documents and information regarding ancillary contractual documents, such as agreements with partners, confidentiality agreements, licence agreements, affidavits, power of attorneys.
2) "Receives, examines, revises and files all correspondence having a contractual relevance exchanged during project execution with the client, the partners, the subcontractors and Authorities. Identifies contractual requirements for time and format of notices and correspondence and ensures those requirements are known and adhered to by the relevant Project functions. Checks that timely response/submission is processed. Ensures complete tracking of correspondence is maintained.
Examines Instructions to Bidders for purchase orders and texts of subcontracts before they are issued, to ensure appropriate risk transfer and compliance with the main contract."
3) Advises the Project Director / Manager on aspects of the Project execution which deviate from the requirements of the Contract.
4) Manages change orders process from identification to resolution of change: prepares and coordinates any claims against or from the Client, JV partners and subcontractors; obtains technical, scheduling and pricing elements from relevant disciplines of the Project; under the direction of the Project Manager, submits, answers and negotiates change order requests and claims/counterclaims; keeps updated records and files of all change orders and claims.
5) As a support to AFC function, checks that the milestones completion notices and other documents required for payment meet the contractual requirements.
6) Ensures that wording of all Bonds and Guarantees issued to Client and by Partners is consistent with the relevant contractual requirements; supports the Procurement and Subcontracting Functions in respect of Bonds and Guarantees to be issued by Vendors and Subcontractors; supports the AFC function for the management of such guarantees; provides advice and write-up for call on bonds and guarantees.
7) Ensures in liaison with competent Corporate functions that required insurance coverage is timely put in place and that required insurance certificates are provided/obtained from vendors, subcontractors and JV partners. Assists the Project Director/Manager whenever a loss and/or damage falling under an insurance programme occurs. Subsequently follows up the evolution of the loss, providing support for the orderly build-up of the documentary evidence to be used to substantiate the Insurance Claim and attending the negotiations with the loss adjuster in conjunction with the relevant Insurance Function.
8) Ensures that contractual and legal matters affecting Project execution are properly addressed, with the support of the relevant disciplines of the Project, and requires mobilisation of other supporting functions. Ensures that permitting requirements and relationship with Authorities are addressed properly.
9) In co-ordination with the Project Director/Manager, attempts amicable resolution of disputes with client, partners and subcontractors. Provides support to the Litigation Department in case of Legal Proceedings or Arbitration.
10) Ensures regular reporting, in accordance with applicable procedures and internal instructions, on major aspects of the Project, in particular on the status of progress, payments, change orders, claims, bank guarantees, bonds and retentions, parent company guarantees.
11) Ensures, for the area in his/her remit, that the relevant golden rules and silver guidelines are implemented.
12) Provides input to risk identification in coordination with the Risk and Opportunity Management Function; acts as Risk Owner where so identified; provides general assistance and support to other Risk Owners for matters relevant to contractual aspects.
13) Participates to Contract Close-out and end-of-project reporting to Client, Partners and internally. Organises contractual and commercial part of Final Report to Client. Coordinates commercial part with technical part.
14) Contributes to return of experience and knowledge management by identifying near-miss in Contract Administration and recovery actions, good practice and innovations introduced in Contract Administration work on the Project and reporting it to the Contract Administration Function for further evaluation and dissemination. Provides support, when required, to the Proposal/Project Manager in reviewing the contractual documentation and qualifications in respect of proposals for which past experience of the Contract Administrator may be advisable.
15) Acts as reference person of the Legal Corporate Department within the project team to foster attention towards the respect of and give advice on the application of the laws regulating the administrative responsibilities of companies, in particular the Italian Legislative Decree No. 231/2001.
Reviews the Contract terms and identifies the areas of possible risks and opportunities.
Addresses all aspects related to the Contract with the Client under the guidance of the Project Director / Manager during the execution phase, as well as related to joint venture agreements and subcontracts, with the objective of contributing to maximising Project revenues, exploiting opportunities, mitigating negative consequences of particular contract conditions and reducing the risk of potential disputes.