We are looking for an Intern to LiveOps team!
If you have experience in game design, liveops design and/or are a student of mobile game related studies and you love mobile games, then check out the job description and push "apply" :)
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Be responsible for designing and launching live operations for the Bullet Echo game;
- Evaluate with Product Analyst what content types and its distribution systems fit audience segments better;
- Work closely with community managers to understand players’ needs and feelings about the game and its specific systems;
- Support more experienced Game Designers and Product Managers in the creation of new big features.
What we expect:
- Last year student of Game Design or a graduate in Game Design or other game- or numbers-related studies;
- Available for 40h/week (10 a.m - 4 p.m. BCN are obligatory hours) and 1 year long contract;
- Solid Excel skills (if functions, v/hlookup, array(!));
- Ability to prepare design documentation;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Advanced level of written and spoken English;
- Strong drive to learn and passion for mobile games.
As a plus:
- Experience in scripting or programming in any language;
- Previous experience in liveops;
- Basic knowledge of code text editor programs and git clients;
- Consumer behaviour studies or courses.
Why join us:
- We do something magical and unique we create great games and we do it well;
- You will have the opportunity to take an internship in a global gaming company in a team of professionals;
- We operate in a challenging and rapidly growing mobile gaming industry;
- Diversity and inclusion are important to us. ZeptoLab is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or disability;
- ZeptoTeam - is a cohesive team of enthusiastic professionals - so your input will be heard, and your role in the project will be weighty.