Libertex Group Overview
Established in 1997, the Libertex Group is an international powerhouse with over 25 years of financial markets expertise.
Over the years, the Libertex Group has helped shape the online trading industry by merging together innovative technology, market movements and digital trends. This was made possible with the introduction of Libertex, the multi-awarded online trading platform with which anyone can access the market and invest in stocks or trade CFDs with underlying assets being commodities, Forex, ETFs, cryptocurrencies, and others.
Libertex is the Official Online Trading Partner of FC Bayern and Tottenham Hotspur, bringing the exciting worlds of football and trading together.
The Libertex Group in Numbers:
• 25+ Years of fintech experience
• 3M+ clients worldwide
• 700+ employees
• 40+ international awards (for Libertex)
• 300+ tradable assets (through Libertex)
The Libertex Group is constantly driven by a single passionate purpose to tirelessly work on developing amazing fintech for people who simply want to have ‘more’ in their lives.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced, pro-active analytical thinker to join our Risk and Payment Operations Department.
What will you do?
- Analyze all available data for different tasks within your role and draw conclusion based on the information extracted;
- Optimize the current fraud and risk processes and/or dashboards in order to improve the payment rates and to prevent fraud;
- Run daily reports checks;
- Process and monitor the customer deposits and withdrawals according to company procedures using multiple tools;
- Investigate and report suspicious account activity;
- Daily office duties.
Key Skills Required:
- 1-2 years experience in a similar position in an international organization, preferably in a PSP or financial institution
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Time management
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Enjoy searching for clues
- You understand that not all tasks can be finished by the end of your shift and that some will need days or weeks of following-up. You enjoy taking ownership of your work and seeing them through to the point of completion.
- Team player
- Fluent English and Russian both written and spoken (please send your resume in ENGLISH!)
- Work in a dynamic and fast-paced international company
- Competitive salary
- 21 working days of annual leave
- Fun and friendly professional environment
- Use of leading technologies and modern business practices such as Agile
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Rapidly expanding global footprint