We are looking to hire a Business Development Officer (BDO) with 5-10 years’ experience in sales of banking and payment solutions. The BDO must have worked with all renowned banks in CIS country/s and will be responsible for the sales cycle from cold calls to signing contracts to recurring maintenance. BDO will perform market analysis and will develop the relationships with the management and senior staff in the banking and Financial Service Industry.
- Achieve and enhance sales targets established by ProgressSoft.
- Prepare and execute a sales plan for CIS market which meets ProgressSoft’s 2022-2026 Strategy and Business plan.
- Manage the whole sales cycle, coordinating with Product Owners, Project Managers and Technical Team Leaders.
- Work with related ProgressSoft team to ensure proper engagement with customers and understanding their requirements.
- Cooperate with the Bidding Team to deliver documents and proposals which detail the Business Requirement and ProgressSoft competence.
- Negotiate proposals and contracts of solutions and recurring maintenance.
- Excessive use of ProgressSoft’s CRM to build and update client profiles.
- Analyze and prepare comparison sheets between ProgressSoft and competitive products.
- Identify new markets and opportunities.
- Develop strong distribution channels with renowned global, regional and local firms.
- Proven track record of sales in CIS country/s, In the banking and financial sector.
- Ability to deal with all levels of staff within an organization.
- Excellent command of Russian amp; English Languages.
- Good command of Kazakh language is a plus.
- Strong negotiation skills with decision makers.
- Very good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Very good understanding of banking and payments systems.
- Organized, focused, ambitious and independent.