TechWings is an international software development company.
We provide our customers with top-tier engineering talent and extensive technology expertise to build, innovate, and grow. Covering the full cycle of software development, we've successfully delivered a great number of projects in the EdTech, InsurTech, AdTech and other sectors.
We are looking for an Android Developer to work on international projects, who is not afraid of challenging tasks, has an active life position and is ready to participate in company life.
Key responsibilities for current position in our company are:
- Close cooperation with the client;
- Work on custom complex client-server solutions;
- Writing efficient, testable, and reusable code using best practices;
- Work closely with an international team of professionals;
- Analysing requirements, working on estimates, creating tasks and documentation;
- Participating in company events, internal projects;
- Mentoring, participating in interviews.
- Proficiency in Kotlin and Android SDK;
- Understanding of MVVM, MVC patterns;
- Work with bug-tracking systems (Crashlytics, Bugfender, etc.);
- Ability to work with guidelines and understanding of UX;
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills (B1+);
- Teamwork experience.
- Flexible working hours;
- International team of professionals;
- A competitive compensation that takes skills and engagement into consideration;
- Ability to practice English with native speakers;
- Opportunities for professional growth;
- Minimum bureaucracy.